Credit Collection Specialist / Officer/Executive
- Manage assigned customer portfolio of past due/delinquent accounts including liaising with legal counsel and other professionals
- Ensure timely payments from assigned customer accounts
- Provide updates, recovery strategy for delinquent accounts, negotiate repayments from customers
- Prompt follow-up of accounts including customer visit
- Prepare a statement of accounts and reminder letters
- Other duties relating to recovery and/or collection process
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by the Department Manager
- At least 2 years’ experience in debt collection from Small & Medium Enterprise Customers. (Candidates with hands-on practical collection experience preferred, experience in credit collection agency or bank collections will be viewed favorably)
- Ability to communicate with SME Senior Management / Bosses
- Able to be firm with good negotiation skills with a passive-aggressive approach
- Understand approach to deal with difficult delinquent accounts and apply strategy to collect.
- Ideally, the candidate should understand the psychology of persuading and inducing debtors to take action.
- Good understanding of legal boundaries and laws relating to credit collection; Knowledge of Litigation Process preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
For interested parties, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.